At the age of 20, Mario Langner began an apprenticeship as a bricklayer in Valais and successfully completed it. He then worked for 10 years in various construction companies and also completed his training as a foreman. Through the mediation of a work colleague he got the job at the construction business of Jörg Hauser. Jörg Hauser had been looking for an employee to whom he could hand over his business in three to five years. The former sole proprietorship was converted into a public limited company in the course of the business handover.
The bookkeeping, the wages and the payments are done by his wife Edith, who has no major difficulties thanks to her commercial training. However, she would be glad of support with the annual accounts and wages. Especially after the AHV and FAR contributions of several thousand francs had to be paid in arrears during the last audit. Mario has heard from his colleagues that these are being audited more and more frequently by the UNIA and that in some cases horrendous additional claims have been made. Although he makes every effort, he has no idea whether he has correctly observed and implemented all the provisions of the LGAV.
Mario sometimes still prepares offers from home that have been left over during the week. Since all the documents are in the office in Zurich, he has often had to improvise. If he could access the invoices, it would be easier for him to release those due for payment. There have been more and more reminders here lately.
- Are you looking for assistance with bookkeeping and payroll?
- Is it important for you to be able to access your documents from your home office?
- Do you want your bookkeeping to be as inexpensive as possible because you or someone else wants to do the day-to-day work yourself?
- Do you want to be confident that the financial statements are watertight and that you will pay as little tax as possible?
- You would like to have a simple but meaningful overview of outstanding debtor and creditor invoices, among other things in order to avoid reminders?