The landowners hold and manage their own properties, which have been in the family for years, in some cases for generations. The senior will slowly step back after many years in the profession and hand over the field more and more to his daughter Julia. Julia has a degree in economics from the University of Zurich and has already contributed to the family business in various projects over the past few years. However, she has two children of her own and does not want a full-time workload.
A solution is being sought for the future outsourcing of real estate management, as well as a reliable sparring partner for projects and all questions relating to real estate. The Hofer/Schmitt family would like to continue to hold the properties as private assets, but would like to place the administrative work in particular in external hands. It is hoped to establish a long-term partnership and to find a personal contact person who is as consistent as possible.
- Are you a landowner looking for broad support and a competent sparring partner, also beyond the topic of real estate?
- Would you like to hand over the pure administration of the real estate?
- Do you want to get involved in new projects in the future?
- Are you looking for solutions for the preservation and passing on of the property to the heirs?
- Do you also hope for support in the area of tax consulting and optimization?